Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Koi Forums

It seems like every koi website nowadays has got some kind of forum and the numbers are growing. They are a helpful source of information and advice so I've made a list of the biggest or which I consider the most authoratitive.

Australian Koi Association Forum


Australian Koi Forum


Infiltration Forum - Peter Waddington answers your koi related questions.


Koi-Bito - Japanese koi magazines' forum.


Koichat


Koi Magazine Forum - Popular magazines' forum.


Koi.com.my - Malaysian forum with members from all over the world.


Koiphen


Koi Pond Talk


Koi Quest


Koi-talk


Koi UK - Maurice Coxs' British Koi Farm.


Koi Vet


Nishikigoi International


Richdon Koi-Help - Richdon Koi members only help forum - free to sign up.


South African Koi Forum


South African Koi Industry Forum


The Mud Pond


Yorkshire Koi Society -A small community of knowlegable members.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Koi Club of Eugene - Springfield - Lane County said...

Great Site - Love the picture of you kissing your Koi....and to think my husband is weird when I smootch my babies everyday.....I will have to show him I am not the only one.....

Would love to link to your site - My dad and I want to start a Koi Club here in Eugene, Oregon - We have 5 ponds, and 1 in Construction - and a 2000 sq. ft. Greenhouse with 3 Swimming Pools - and 3 - 300 gallon tanks - and an inside aquarium between the two of us.....

Let me know if I can link to your blog - I did not see a subscribe link anywhere.....

Thanks for all the great info....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggeries Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory